Consumer Goods Showcase Korea 2019 is the place where you can interact with globally renowned retailers and share the latest industry and e-commerce trends
Consumer Goods Showcase Korea is among the largest consumer goods export fairs in Korea attended by major global distributors including 500 major global buyers and 1,000 Korean consumer goods companies. It features various conferences on consumer goods, e-commerce, and export consultation.Event Overview
|Date||June 3th(Mon) – 4th(Tue) 2019, 2 days|
|Venue||COEX Hall C, Seoul(3F)|
|Participants||Consumer goods manufacturers·distributors (Cosmetics, Food, Fashion, Household goods, Baby products, etc.)
e-Commerce-related export services providers (V-Commerce marketing, MCN, CBT platforms, etc.)
|Events||One-on-one export meetings, Showcase exhibition, conference and various related events|
|Organizers||KOTRA, SMBC, KITA, KIDP|
An average of 5,000 meetings are arranged by KOTRA during the 2 day period of the event.
All participating foreign buyers invited by KOTRA will be provided an individual booth, in which they can meet with Korean Counterparts using KOTRA’s business match-making system, as well as interpretation services.
KOTRA will provide a special zone for Global e-Commerce platforms, where they can participate with vendors and carry out activities to maximize their publicity and the engagement results with Korean companies.
The Exhibition Zone provides a theme-based showcase and sample exhibition consisting of carefully selected 300 promising Korean consumer goods companies and state-of-the-art e-commerce service providers.
Participants will be given the opportunity to catch up with the latest trends and find the right Korean business partner.
|e-Commerce Zone 20||Consumer Goods Showcase Theme Zone||e-Commerce service providing company for sales promotion|
Baby products 60
|Household goods, Baby Product, Art Collaboration Goods, ICT Convergence Product, Nominee of Premium Living Design Goods by KIDP|
|Beauty & Health 40||Skincare and makeup cosmetic products, beauty-related healthcare products|
|Food 40||Processed foods (Beverages, snacks), Halal processed Food|
|Fashion 20||Fashion, accessories, Indie brands|
A variety of conferences in the consumer goods and e-Commerce field will be delivered by KOTRA and related organizations
Conference Topics (subject to changes) :
- Trend on global-hit products
- K-Beauty global market entry strategies
- Hot issues in global major markets
- e-Commerce sales expansion through digital marketing
- Successful marketing strategies in targeting Halal
KOTRA awaits your active participation in Consumer Goods Showcase Korea 2018 main events
as well as a variety of other related events held simultaneously!
- Art Collaboration : Artists pitching and 1:1 business meetings will be provided through showcase exhibition consultation in the art collaboration promotion zone. The 2nd Art Collaboration Competition Awards ceremony is planned to be held.
- Consulting services for buyers to find promising Korean products through Korean
- Recruitment events organized for buyers seeking Korean personnel.
- Seminars regarding investment opportunities in Korean Beauty and Health sector companies
- Networking Build up Party : Participants can build up close relationships during the networking buildup party, which will be held after the business meeting.